Saturday, April 4, 2009

First Blog Ever

I am new to the world of blogging and not exactly sure what to post. I've been informed this is a great way to stay in touch and an outlet, cheaper than a psychologist. Sounds good so far. For my first debut into the blogosphere I'll just try to update family and friends on what's been going on in Jonzie's world.



Big accomplishments lately:

I am going to be promoted. Super exciting! It will probably happen late summer, early fall, I will for sure keep you all posted. I also received a new tour here in Alaska which is great news. I've always thought it a good idea to be co-located with ones mortgage. I've also (finally) finished my bachelors degree. For now I'll enjoy a break and prepare for the new job. Eventually I'll decide on a new pursuit.


For hubby, he's busy with work and we're all looking forward to spring and all the new activities that brings with it. We're hoping to get the big boat in the water and be able to do some long fishing weekends.


Kids are all busy with school and activities. Miss. K is busy with volleyball. Mr. C tried his hand at wrestling. He also went through a hunter safety course, as a part of the school curriculum. He did very well passing w/ flying colors. He's looking forward to going on his first hunt. Mr. B has been very into cub scouts and doing quiet well earning badges, etc.


Other than that, not much news in the last frontier. Take care, God Bless,

-m