Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where did May go?


May was jam packed with all kinds of activity!! Time flew by!

Things we did in May:

Hubby's folks were here visiting. We had a very good time. Mom and I played tourist and shopped downtown, went up the tram, had lunch and enjoyed ourselves throughly. Dad and Hubby did a lot of fishing. We all got in on the act a bit. The tally so far this summer is three salmon, two halibut, about half a dozen rock fish, and a few crab. Yummy!

Mr. B gets to go on the road with grandma and grandpa. They've got quiet an itenerary planned and will enjoy every minute of it. Once they're all said and done, we'll have to post pictures.

All the kids have been busy with the end of the school year and are very excited to see it come to a close. Miss K. wrapped up a very successful track season with three first place miles, one second place mile, and a first and second in the 800. Mr. C. built his own computer in tech club and will enjoy the fruits of his labor for a long time, I'm sure. Mr. B has had quiet a little league season. His team is 5/3. He's doing great and having a chance to play several different positions.

Work has been crazy busy. I'm doing my best to try to ensure a smooth transition for my incumbant as well as prepare for my next position, but with the pace of things, it's been tough. July 13 it'll be all said done, one way or another. I can hardly wait. I will say, I work with a great group, and even though I'm just going across the hall, I'll miss working with them.

Miscellaneous stuff that we've been working on... we got a new outboard on the boat, that has helped w/ the fishing :) and we're working on fixing up the bathroom. I'm super excited about both. When the project is over, I'll post before and after pictures.

I think that's about it for now. Take care, God bless - M